Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed to build yocto bsp for i.MX8 qxpmek

Jump to solution
truonghuy
Contributor II

Hello,

I was building yocto bsp for i.MX8 qxp mek. Bitbake failed with the following error:

ERROR: tinycompress-1.1.6-r0 do_fetch: Fetcher failure: Fetch command export PSEUDO_DISABLED=1; export PATH="/hdd/workspace/huy_admin/imx-yocto-bsp/sources/poky/scripts:/hdd/workspace/huy_admin/imx-yocto-bsp/imx8_genivi/tmp/work/aarch64-poky-linux/tinycompress/1.1.6-r0/recipe-sysroot-native/usr/bin/aarch64-poky-linux:/hdd/workspace/huy_admin/imx-yocto-bsp/imx8_genivi/tmp/work/aarch64-poky-linux/tinycompress/1.1.6-r0/recipe-sysroot/usr/bin/crossscripts:/hdd/workspace/huy_admin/imx-yocto-bsp/imx8_genivi/tmp/work/aarch64-poky-linux/tinycompress/1.1.6-r0/recipe-sysroot-native/usr/sbin:/hdd/workspace/huy_admin/imx-yocto-bsp/imx8_genivi/tmp/work/aarch64-poky-linux/tinycompress/1.1.6-r0/recipe-sysroot-native/usr/bin:/hdd/workspace/huy_admin/imx-yocto-bsp/imx8_genivi/tmp/work/aarch64-poky-linux/tinycompress/1.1.6-r0/recipe-sysroot-native/sbin:/hdd/workspace/huy_admin/imx-yocto-bsp/imx8_genivi/tmp/work/aarch64-poky-linux/tinycompress/1.1.6-r0/recipe-sysroot-native/bin:/hdd/workspace/huy_admin/imx-yocto-bsp/sources/poky/bitbake/bin:/hdd/workspace/huy_admin/imx-yocto-bsp/imx8_genivi/tmp/hosttools"; export HOME="/home/admin"; LANG=C git -c core.fsyncobjectfiles=0 clone --bare --mirror git://git.alsa-project.org/tinycompress.git /hdd/workspace/huy_admin/imx-yocto-bsp/downloads//git2/git.alsa-project.org.tinycompress.git --progress failed with exit code 128, output:
Cloning into bare repository '/hdd/workspace/huy_admin/imx-yocto-bsp/downloads//git2/git.alsa-project.org.tinycompress.git'...
fatal: unable to connect to git.alsa-project.org:
git.alsa-project.org[0: 207.180.221.201]: errno=No route to host

ERROR: tinycompress-1.1.6-r0 do_fetch: Fetcher failure for URL: 'git://git.alsa-project.org/tinycompress.git;protocol=git;branch=master'. Unable to fetch URL from any source.
ERROR: tinycompress-1.1.6-r0 do_fetch: Function failed: base_do_fetch
ERROR: Logfile of failure stored in: /hdd/workspace/huy_admin/imx-yocto-bsp/imx8_genivi/tmp/work/aarch64-poky-linux/tinycompress/1.1.6-r0/temp/log.do_fetch.16322
ERROR: Task (/hdd/workspace/huy_admin/imx-yocto-bsp/sources/meta-fsl-bsp-release/imx/meta-sdk/recipes-multimedia/tinycompress/tinycompress_1.1.6.bb:do_fetch) failed with exit code '1'

How can I fix this error?

Thank you

regards,

Huy

1 Solution
radhikasomaiya
Senior Contributor II

Hi Truong Huy,

As per your logs,

"

ERROR: tinycompress-1.1.6-r0 do_fetch: Fetcher failure for URL: 'git://git.alsa-project.org/tinycompress.git;protocol=git;branch=master'. Unable to fetch URL from any source.

"

It looks like this is network issue. Your internal network can not able to process or fetch URLs due to routing failures.

I suggest you to consult your network administrator.

Could you confirm that you are running behind any proxy server or not? If this the case then make sure that "git://git.alsa-project.org/tinycompress.git;protocol=git " URL is not getting blocked in your firewall as I am able to clone the repo successfully (link given in above snap) in my machine. You can check with yours.

$git clone git://git.alsa-project.org/tinycompress.git;protocol=git

Regards,

Radhika Somaiya

View solution in original post

4 Replies
AB22
Contributor III

I am seeing the exact same issue. Any suggestions for a fix?

0 Kudos
radhikasomaiya
Senior Contributor II

Hi Truong Huy,

As per your logs,

"

"

It looks like this is network issue. Your internal network can not able to process or fetch URLs due to routing failures.

I suggest you to consult your network administrator.

Could you confirm that you are running behind any proxy server or not? If this the case then make sure that "git://git.alsa-project.org/tinycompress.git;protocol=git " URL is not getting blocked in your firewall as I am able to clone the repo successfully (link given in above snap) in my machine. You can check with yours.

$git clone git://git.alsa-project.org/tinycompress.git;protocol=git

Regards,

Radhika Somaiya

truonghuy
Contributor II

Hi radhika.somaiya@volansystech.com

I am able to clone git.alsa-project.org now. I think git.alsa-project.org server had some problems yesterday.

Thank you for your anwser.

indrajitkumar_t
Contributor I

Dear All,

I am facing same fetch error tinycompress-1.1.6-r0 do_fetch. Is it possible to upload the file here in this email chain?

Thanks and Best Regards,

Indrajit

0 Kudos