Does i.MX6DQ errata ERR006282 also affect i.MX6DL?

取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 
已解决

Does i.MX6DQ errata ERR006282 also affect i.MX6DL?

跳至解决方案
574 次查看
mmj
Contributor III

Dear NXP support,

Does i.MX6DQ errata ERR006282 "ROM code uses non reset PFDs to generate clocks, which may lead to random boot failures" also affect i.MX6DL silicon 1.3? The latest i.MX6SDL errata Rev 5 12/2014 does not have this.

Best regards,

mmj

标签 (3)
0 项奖励
回复
1 解答
451 次查看
art
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

No, the i.MX6DualLite Rev.1.3 processor is not affected by the ERR006282 silicon erratum of the i.MX6Dual/Quad prior to Rev.1.3 processors.

Have a great day,
Artur

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

在原帖中查看解决方案

0 项奖励
回复
1 回复
452 次查看
art
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

No, the i.MX6DualLite Rev.1.3 processor is not affected by the ERR006282 silicon erratum of the i.MX6Dual/Quad prior to Rev.1.3 processors.

Have a great day,
Artur

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 项奖励
回复