Does i.MX6DQ errata ERR006282 also affect i.MX6DL?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does i.MX6DQ errata ERR006282 also affect i.MX6DL?

Jump to solution
mmj
Contributor III

Dear NXP support,

Does i.MX6DQ errata ERR006282 "ROM code uses non reset PFDs to generate clocks, which may lead to random boot failures" also affect i.MX6DL silicon 1.3? The latest i.MX6SDL errata Rev 5 12/2014 does not have this.

Best regards,

mmj

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
art
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

No, the i.MX6DualLite Rev.1.3 processor is not affected by the ERR006282 silicon erratum of the i.MX6Dual/Quad prior to Rev.1.3 processors.

Have a great day,
Artur

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
art
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

No, the i.MX6DualLite Rev.1.3 processor is not affected by the ERR006282 silicon erratum of the i.MX6Dual/Quad prior to Rev.1.3 processors.

Have a great day,
Artur

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos