Does i.MX23 support HW_POWER_RESET_FASTFALLPSWITCH_ OFF?

キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Does i.MX23 support HW_POWER_RESET_FASTFALLPSWITCH_ OFF?

ソリューションへジャンプ
792件の閲覧回数
lategoodbye
Senior Contributor I

The i.MX28 supports a configuration bit (HW_POWER_RESET_FASTFALLPSWITCH_ OFF:2) to disable the chip reset via PSWITCH without touching brownout detection. In the reference manual of the i.MX23 this specific bit is reserved.

Please i want to know does the i.MX23 support this bit, too?

ラベル(1)
タグ(2)
0 件の賞賛
返信
1 解決策
698件の閲覧回数
Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The i.MX23 does not have configuration bit HW_POWER_RESET_FASTFALLPSWITCH_ OFF:2.

Have a great day,
Yuri

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
返信
2 返答(返信)
699件の閲覧回数
Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The i.MX23 does not have configuration bit HW_POWER_RESET_FASTFALLPSWITCH_ OFF:2.

Have a great day,
Yuri

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 件の賞賛
返信
698件の閲覧回数
lategoodbye
Senior Contributor I

Thanks Yuri

0 件の賞賛
返信