Does i.MX23 support HW_POWER_RESET_FASTFALLPSWITCH_ OFF?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does i.MX23 support HW_POWER_RESET_FASTFALLPSWITCH_ OFF?

Jump to solution
lategoodbye
Senior Contributor I

The i.MX28 supports a configuration bit (HW_POWER_RESET_FASTFALLPSWITCH_ OFF:2) to disable the chip reset via PSWITCH without touching brownout detection. In the reference manual of the i.MX23 this specific bit is reserved.

Please i want to know does the i.MX23 support this bit, too?

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The i.MX23 does not have configuration bit HW_POWER_RESET_FASTFALLPSWITCH_ OFF:2.

Have a great day,
Yuri

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The i.MX23 does not have configuration bit HW_POWER_RESET_FASTFALLPSWITCH_ OFF:2.

Have a great day,
Yuri

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
lategoodbye
Senior Contributor I

Thanks Yuri

0 Kudos