Does RT1180's Ethernet switch port can be used as an independent network port?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does RT1180's Ethernet switch port can be used as an independent network port?

Jump to solution
xinliwang
Contributor III

Hi NXP,

I have been working on a TSN project recently and are interested in RT1180 board. As I know the RT1180 has 5 ethernet ports(1 end port and 4 ports for switch) which are all support TSN. I want to use two independent ethernet ports support TSN that one is the end TSN pont and the other is one of the switch ports.

So I wonder if the RT1180's Ethernet switch port can be used as an end point just like the switch port of LS1028?

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution
_Leo_
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

You need to contact your NXP representative for any information about preproduction devices.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
_Leo_
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Thank you so much for your interest in our products and for using our community.

Due to the fact that the RT1180 is still in preproduction, its information is limited still for us.

Please contact your NXP representative for more information.

And please apologize that I cannot provide you the information that you require.

Have a nice day!

0 Kudos
xinliwang
Contributor III

Hi @_Leo_ 

Thank you for your reply. 

I wonder when can I get the related chip manual and user manual of IMXRT1180? Due to the lack of relevant information, we cannot carry out the research.

Thank you 

0 Kudos
_Leo_
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

You need to contact your NXP representative for any information about preproduction devices.

0 Kudos