cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DDR Stress Test Tool for i.MX35

maher_sallam
Contributor I

Hello there,

We're trying to retrofit a new SDRAM on an old board with an i.MX35 processor. In the past, we've used the i.MX6/7 DDR Stress Test Tool V2.91 to do the same on an i.MX6 processor. However, we can't find this tool for the i.MX35 series.

Would it be possible to get the U-Boot version of this tool for the i.MX35 processors?

0 Kudos
5 Replies

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Maher

unfortunately for old processors like i.MX35 DDR Stress Test Tool was not released,

probably may help below link

https://community.nxp.com/message/380851?commentID=380851#comment-380851 

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

idouglas
Contributor I

Is any of the i.MX35 source still available?   I am working on some changes for JamHub MT16Tracker which is based on a MX357 and can't seem to find kernel source for it.

0 Kudos

idouglas
Contributor I

Thanks.  Exactly what I was looking for.

0 Kudos

maher_sallam
Contributor I

Hey Igor,

Thanks for the reply. Is the source of the DDS stress test tool available? If not, is there an alternative tool to calibrate the SDRAM on the i.MX35?

0 Kudos