Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compile error while I run "make 2>&1 | tee build-log.txt"

Jump to solution
wangtsungli
Contributor IV

Hi all,

I'm using Android 6.0 to build my first image.

I was following with the document called "Andoird_User's_Guide.pdf" .

But now when I'm doing "make 2>&1 | tee build-log.txt" it will give me the following error below.

target thumb C: libcrypto <= external/boringssl/src/crypto/x509v3/v3_utl.c
target SharedLib: libcrypto (out/target/product/sabresd_6dq/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libcrypto_intermediates/LINKED/libcrypto.so)
target Unpacked: libcrypto (out/target/product/sabresd_6dq/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libcrypto_intermediates/PACKED/libcrypto.so)
target Symbolic: libcrypto (out/target/product/sabresd_6dq/symbols/system/lib/libcrypto.so)
target Strip: libcrypto (out/target/product/sabresd_6dq/obj/lib/libcrypto.so)
make: *** No rule to make target `out/target/product/sabresd_6dq/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libwpa_client_intermediates/export_includes', needed by `out/target/product/sabresd_6dq/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libhardware_legacy_intermediates/import_includes'. Stop.

How was this happen?

Thanks in Advanced.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
wangtsungli
Contributor IV

I check with the other source code then I had found that I miss some files while I push my source code on git.

So I tried to compare it with the other source code and copy everything that I miss then build it again.

It solve my problem now.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
wangtsungli
Contributor IV

I check with the other source code then I had found that I miss some files while I push my source code on git.

So I tried to compare it with the other source code and copy everything that I miss then build it again.

It solve my problem now.

0 Kudos