Can anyone suggest how to get PEGLite Linux Based Software, Installation Guide and X11Based example

キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Can anyone suggest how to get PEGLite Linux Based Software, Installation Guide and X11Based example

682件の閲覧回数
zafirul_hassan
Contributor I

We are evaluating the PEGLite version for Screen development. We are using iMX8-Mini, our platform is linux based.

Please can any body provide the link from where i can download the Linux Compiled libpeg.a and example.

I tried to compile the bitmaps example on linux, but getting the following error.

"/usr/bin/ld: CMakeFiles/bitmaps.dir/BitmapWin.cpp.o: in function `PegAppInitialize(PegPresentationManager*)':
BitmapWin.cpp:(.text+0x20): undefined reference to `PegResourceManager::InstallResourcesFromTable(PegResourceTable const*, int)'
/usr/bin/ld: CMakeFiles/bitmaps.dir/BitmapWin.cpp.o: in function `BitmapWin::BitmapWin(int, int)':
BitmapWin.cpp:(.text+0xe9): undefined reference to `PegWindow::PegWindow(unsigned long)'"

ラベル(2)
0 件の賞賛
返信
2 返答(返信)

678件の閲覧回数
Bio_TICFSL
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello zafirul,

There is no PEG for MX8MM since it does not support X11, I guess you can search on i.mx-rt.

Regards

0 件の賞賛
返信

671件の閲覧回数
zafirul_hassan
Contributor I

Thanks for Quick Response, Want to Create  Some Custom Screen for Desktop Version for Linux (X11) - ,

All available example are for MVC10 and windows based. 

0 件の賞賛
返信