キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

RFID antenna matching and surrounding setup

88件の閲覧回数
Genar38
Contributor I

I have a question about how to do the matching of a 13.56MHz RFID antenna.

I understand the idea to use the final mechanics of the device, in this case reader, so that the matching is realistic, but is it also necessary to put a tag close to the antenna simulating a reading and then start doing the matching to, e.g. 50ohm? If so, and assuming the reader can read multiple tags in different ways, which one should you select? The most restrictive one?

Thanks in advance

0 件の賞賛
1 返信

71件の閲覧回数
EduardoZamora
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello @Genar38

Hope you are doing well.

Could you please help us clarify what is the NXP product you are using for your development?

I will recommend you consulting the following references:

- Measurement and tuning of a NFC and Reader IC antenna with a MiniVNA: This App Note gives a guideline on how to measure and tune/match a NFC and Reader IC antenna with a MiniVNA network analyzer tool.

- Also, you can follow our NFC Antenna Design training, an online training series that could help you with key aspects for the antenna, optimizing and debugging, and testing to get the best-matched antenna for your product; the purpose of checking under different loading conditions may be performed for optimization, and this topic is addressed in Lecture 4: ~min 10:00 and 14:35.

Regards,
Eduardo.

0 件の賞賛