您的意思是: 
已解决

QN908xcdk private_profile_server modification

跳至解决方案
149 次查看
mjkimbravo
Contributor II

Hello,

I operate "qn908xcdk_wireless_examples_bluetooth_private_profile_server_freertos" in MCUXpresso IDE using Development Kit. In the example, after I running the code on IDE, I have to click Button1(SW1) on DK to start wireless BLE communication (after that, the diode D5 turns on RED, and DK try to find private_client).

Here, I want to skip this "press the Button1(SW1)" procedure, and start sending BLE address right away after IDE example is running. How can I do this by modifying the code in "qn908xcdk_wireless_examples_bluetooth_private_profile_server_freertos"?

Thanks,

标签 (1)
0 项奖励
1 解答
109 次查看
Ricardo_Zamora
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Hope you are doing well. The keyboard events are handled by "BleApp_HandleKeys".

If you want to "skip" the usage of the button, you just need to add the "BleApp_Start" function inside the main_task() function, on the line before App_Thread (param);

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Ricardo

在原帖中查看解决方案

0 项奖励
4 回复数
110 次查看
Ricardo_Zamora
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Hope you are doing well. The keyboard events are handled by "BleApp_HandleKeys".

If you want to "skip" the usage of the button, you just need to add the "BleApp_Start" function inside the main_task() function, on the line before App_Thread (param);

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Ricardo

0 项奖励
74 次查看
mjkimbravo
Contributor II

Thank you for your kind reply.

Your solution works well, and DK starts BLE pairing after the debugging runs without press the button1.

However, it does't stop even after I press the reset button on DK, or terminate the "qn908xcdk_wireless_examples_bluetooth_private_profile_server_freertos" file. 

How can I stop the application? 

Thanks,

0 项奖励
36 次查看
Ricardo_Zamora
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

What do you mean with "it doesn't stop"? With the modification, it will start every time the MCU restarts.

Best Regards,

Ricardo

0 项奖励
23 次查看
mjkimbravo
Contributor II

OK. Thank you for the help.

It starts whenever I start MCU, as you said.

Thank you very much.

0 项奖励