cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QN908xcdk private_profile_server modification

mjkimbravo
Contributor III

Hello,

I operate "qn908xcdk_wireless_examples_bluetooth_private_profile_server_freertos" in MCUXpresso IDE using Development Kit. In the example, after I running the code on IDE, I have to click Button1(SW1) on DK to start wireless BLE communication (after that, the diode D5 turns on RED, and DK try to find private_client).

Here, I want to skip this "press the Button1(SW1)" procedure, and start sending BLE address right away after IDE example is running. How can I do this by modifying the code in "qn908xcdk_wireless_examples_bluetooth_private_profile_server_freertos"?

Thanks,

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

Ricardo_Zamora
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Hope you are doing well. The keyboard events are handled by "BleApp_HandleKeys".

If you want to "skip" the usage of the button, you just need to add the "BleApp_Start" function inside the main_task() function, on the line before App_Thread (param);

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Ricardo

0 Kudos

mjkimbravo
Contributor III

Thank you for your kind reply.

Your solution works well, and DK starts BLE pairing after the debugging runs without press the button1.

However, it does't stop even after I press the reset button on DK, or terminate the "qn908xcdk_wireless_examples_bluetooth_private_profile_server_freertos" file. 

How can I stop the application? 

Thanks,

0 Kudos

Ricardo_Zamora
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

What do you mean with "it doesn't stop"? With the modification, it will start every time the MCU restarts.

Best Regards,

Ricardo

0 Kudos

mjkimbravo
Contributor III

I'm terribly sorry for my late confirm, but I find a new problem when using BleApp_Start().

Would you please see my post below?

QN9080 BLE connection problem 

Best regards,

0 Kudos