cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QDID of NXP QN908x Controller

Jump to solution
kishansaralaya
Contributor III

NXP's QN908x controller QDID is 102633, this is valid till November 3, 2020. So would like to know whether there is going to be new ID if so can I know the ID, we need this ID for our product BLE certification. So kindly do the needful. Attn: @nxf63973 

0 Kudos
1 Solution
nxf63973
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Kishan,

The perform of the QN908x BLE 5.0 Controller reassessment is planned.

The team is already working on this, the QN908x BLE 5.0 Controller design may be qualified in the upcoming month, and its publication in the Bluetooth Product Listing Database will be updated.

Please let me know if you need any more information

Best regards,

Jose

View solution in original post

4 Replies
kishansaralaya
Contributor III

Hi Jose,

Now the new QDID for QN908x is uploaded in the web site, but I need a small clarification here - there is a difference in the software version of the QN908x when compared to the previous QDID and the newer QDID so wanted to know how can we know the exact software version number of the QN908x we are using. In the older version of the QDID software version was 1.5.x and in the newer QDID version the software version of QN908x was 8.0.9. So need to know which QDID to use while going for certification.

FYI, 

kishansaralaya_0-1601658049644.png

0 Kudos
nxf63973
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Kishan

Inside the QN908x SDK package you can find the file SW-Content-Register. It describes the contents of the SDK for the QN908x device, including its BLE Controller Firmware. 

Best regards,

Jose

kishans
Contributor III

This piece of information is super helpful. Thank you Jose.

nxf63973
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Kishan,

The perform of the QN908x BLE 5.0 Controller reassessment is planned.

The team is already working on this, the QN908x BLE 5.0 Controller design may be qualified in the upcoming month, and its publication in the Bluetooth Product Listing Database will be updated.

Please let me know if you need any more information

Best regards,

Jose