显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

PN7642 MIFAREDesFire change key

440 次查看
artem_pn
Contributor II

Hello! 

I`m using PN7642 to communicate with MIFAREDesFire card. I`m trying to change key using ChangeKey function. It completes successfully. But then I can`t authenticate with new key. Is there any example where keys are changed or any description of step-by-step key changing algorithm?  

Thanks in advance!

Artem

标记 (1)
0 项奖励
回复
3 回复数

414 次查看
EduardoZamora
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello @artem_pn

Hope you are doing well.

As some information about MIFARE DESFire devices is under NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement), and therefore the information is not public, part of the documentation about these devices is located under Secure Files. Please consult the Non-Disclosure Agreement FAQs; you can try requesting an NDA directly from the NDA online form; after your request is processed, you should be contacted by the NXP NDA team.

Once you have a valid NDA, you could follow the instructions from this page: Secure Access Rights | NXP Semiconductors. Also, I would recommend checking the Secure Access Rights FAQs | NXP Semiconductors. After this, you could try requesting the relevant files from Secure Files.

Regards,
Eduardo.

0 项奖励
回复

383 次查看
artem_pn
Contributor II

Hello! 

Thank you for reply! I have NDA already signed and have an access to necessary documents. But still have some questions. May I ask you to advise where could I ask questions about NDA protected topics connected with MIFARE DesFire? 

Thank you in advance!

Artem

0 项奖励
回复

371 次查看
EduardoZamora
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

I just sent you a private community message.

Regards,
Eduardo.

0 项奖励
回复