显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 
已解决

MKW22 Footprint

跳至解决方案
1,431 次查看
joelk
Contributor II

For the 8x8 MAPLGA foortpint should I include NC pads for the factory test pins 57-61 on the copper layer of my PCB as shown in the recommended footprint? or can they be omitted from the footprint all together?

Capture.JPG

0 项奖励
1 解答
1,296 次查看
AngelC
Senior Contributor I

Hello Joel,

You could leave pins 57-62 disconnected. Our actual development boards do not use those pins either; they are only used for factory test. You could however leave them in the layout for mechanical strength purposes as done in our evaluation boards. Just notice Pin 63 should be connected to ground as described in reference manual (PA supply ground).

Moreover, if you would like to see the TWR or USB KW2x boards schematics and layout, you may download them from our website for free. They might help you in your custom boards’ design process.

Regards,

AngelC

在原帖中查看解决方案

0 项奖励
2 回复数
1,297 次查看
AngelC
Senior Contributor I

Hello Joel,

You could leave pins 57-62 disconnected. Our actual development boards do not use those pins either; they are only used for factory test. You could however leave them in the layout for mechanical strength purposes as done in our evaluation boards. Just notice Pin 63 should be connected to ground as described in reference manual (PA supply ground).

Moreover, if you would like to see the TWR or USB KW2x boards schematics and layout, you may download them from our website for free. They might help you in your custom boards’ design process.

Regards,

AngelC

0 项奖励
1,296 次查看
joelk
Contributor II

Thanks!

0 项奖励