JN5168 beyondstudio errors

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JN5168 beyondstudio errors

leiyang
Contributor I

There always having errors "program gcc not found in the path" in the program views, I try some methods like setting the system variables and beyongstudio varibales, but these errors is existing. what should I dou ? Please neglect the bad English. thanks

QQ图片20161214203136.png

0 Kudos
10 Replies

mario_castaneda
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Lei Yang,

Could you please share the screenshot of the contents of the JN-AN-1217 and JN-SW-4170 folders as I've shown below, ensuring that they have clicked in the address bar at the top of Windows Explorer so I can see the path on their computer:

pastedImage_2.png

pastedImage_1.png

Best Regards,

Mario

0 Kudos

leiyang
Contributor I

Hi, Mario,

The problem has been solved. I reinstalled the beyondstuido again and just add the 'chip','common','components' and 'stack' folders to the project from 'JN-SW-4170' folder. Then building was successful. But I don't sure whether it was an approprate way to solve the problem. The screenshot in my computer as follows:

20170111.png

20170111-1.png

20170111-2.png

Finally, thank for your reply!

Best regards,

Lei Yang

0 Kudos

mario_castaneda
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Lei Yang,

The expected way is to:

1. Install JN-SW-4141 which installs mainly the IDE

2. Install JN-SW-4170 which should install into the C:/NXP/bstudio_nxp/sdk/JN-SW-4170, this should include the Chip, Components etc folders.

If files have been manually copied we can't be confident in what you are running to provide appropriate assistance.

Best Regards,

Mario

0 Kudos

leiyang
Contributor I

Hi Mario,

These days, I learn the JN5168 accroding to the reference paper. Here, I have question about DEBUG model. According to the "JN-UG-3075 JenOS User Guide" , we can enable the DEBUG model by adding -DDBG_ENABLE  to the compiler. I can't find the 'compiler' in the BeyondStudio. the 'compiler' is a file or a setting?

Thank you !

Best Regards,

Lei

0 Kudos

mario_castaneda
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Lei Yang,

Please see the Makefile, for example take a look to the next path:

C:\NXP\bstudio_nxp\workspace\JN-AN-1189-ZigBee-HA-Demo\Coordinator\Build

Also for a better reference you can take a look to the JN516x JTAG Debugging in BeyondStudio

http://www.nxp.com/documents/application_note/JN-AN-1203.pdf 

Best Regards,

Mario

0 Kudos

leiyang
Contributor I

Hi Mario,

I met some difficulties in JN5168 again. Now, I am simulating an IIC sequence through IO, but the delay function that I write was not work. The code is showed in figure 1. Can you give me some idea about this? 

20170324-1.png

20170324-2.png

20170324-3.jpg

In the code, I just want to detect the delay time of function. However, the pulse interval is same, is about 600ns. 

Thanks, 

Best Regards

Lei 

0 Kudos

mario_castaneda
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Lei Yang,

Please check the Clock configuration, bool_t bAHI_GetClkSource(void); You should know what is the frecuency that your application is running.

The time delay is very low and you can't see that different.

Best Regards,

Mario

0 Kudos

leiyang
Contributor I

Hi Mario,

I encoutner another problem. In my project, I need use more DIO and I found I can not control some DIO, like DIO4, DIO5, DIO6, DIO7, DIO18, DIO19, DIO20. These PINs keep fixed level, whether I change their status. 

See relevant manual, I found these PINs were designed to other functions, as DIO4, DIO5, DIO6 adn DIO7 were about JTAG. 

How I can disable the JTAG function and control relevant PINs?

Best Regards

Lei 

0 Kudos

mario_castaneda
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Lei Yang,

As you can see, the JN-AN-1189 has a buttonInitialise function.

pastedImage_1.png

When a peripheral is enabled, it takes control over the device pins allocated to it.

Hope it helps.

Best Regards,

Mario

0 Kudos

mario_castaneda
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Lei Yang,

1. Which SDK you are using?
  2. Which version of the SDK you are using?
  3. Which version of the application note you are using?

Best Regards,

Mario

0 Kudos