How to make the gateway of other manufacturer unable to read one of my clusterID

キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

How to make the gateway of other manufacturer unable to read one of my clusterID

ソリューションへジャンプ
1,181件の閲覧回数
yuboli
Contributor II

Hi everyone,

I have a PHILPS measuring color temperature lamp, reading its active endpoint and endpoint descriptor through a coordinator. The result shows that it does not have the 0x0702 clusterID; however, when reading the properties of clusterID0x0702, it reads and responds, and the power is displayed correctly. Why do you read the endpoint descriptor without the 0x0702 clusterID, and read the response when reading the attribute. Is PHILPS gateway able to recognize the 0x0702 clusterID itself and hide the clusterID from other gateways? If so, how do you configure to hide a cluster ID from other gateways?

Here is my screenshot, Active req:

[GQ1MRWP41[YO$[QGDZ1[QJ.png

simple req:

9G7X612ODHY~(AFCQ0Q`@WQ.png

No cluster ID 0x0702 for grabbing packages:

AT5VI_)LUO394KVKO@SWJ%5.png

read clusterID0x0702 attributeID 0

LDFUAKR835%ILG8HY_%STTA.png

clusterID 0x0702  attributeID 0    value:2210

O7K6IQ)A2[AZFGHSQ`}$PAF.png

Why can't you see the clusterID of 0x0702, but I can read its properties?  Cluster ID hidden? how to hide?

0 件の賞賛
返信
1 解決策
1,051件の閲覧回数
mario_castaneda
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Daniel,

Please be sure that your cluster is discoverable.

pastedImage_1.png

Regards,

Mario

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
返信
4 返答(返信)
1,052件の閲覧回数
mario_castaneda
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Daniel,

Please be sure that your cluster is discoverable.

pastedImage_1.png

Regards,

Mario

0 件の賞賛
返信
1,051件の閲覧回数
yuboli
Contributor II

Thanks , The cluster id is discoverable. When i set it false , Cluster ID cannot be seen. 

When clusterID is hidden, is it still functioning? If it is functioning properly, why should it be hidden?

0 件の賞賛
返信
1,051件の閲覧回数
mario_castaneda
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Daniel,

When clusterID is hidden, is it still functioning? If it is functioning properly, why should it be hidden

If you have a lot of cluster in your endpoint, you will reduce some binding with these clusters or for your application purpose.

Regards,

Mario

0 件の賞賛
返信
1,051件の閲覧回数
yuboli
Contributor II

Thank you very much,       I  see

0 件の賞賛
返信