Issues about testing NXH3670 to android phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues about testing NXH3670 to android phones

haitaoxing
Contributor II

Hi, NXP support team, I have got an NXH3670 SDK suit recently, when testing USB audio, I got some issues. According to the doc AN12360, I tested the original application of the SDK suit, it worked fine with the PC ( win 10 ), I got the right audio stream from the PC to the headset, and when speaking to the mic on the headset, the pc got the right mic audio. But when tested on the android phone (Huawei mate 10), only the audio stream from the phone to the headset worked fine, the mic audio was not received by the phone when I spoke to the mic on the headset. I want to know if the NXH3670 tested on android phones and ios phones. Is there some guide docs that I can follow to test NXH3670 on the android phone?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

How exactly are you testing the device ?

The NXH3670 uses a custom protocol implementation over the 2.4 GHz frequency, this means that it needs both a transceiver and a receiver that "speaks" the same protocol, in this case as the mobile phones do not know that protocol and without the dongle the communication will not be possible . 

Sorry for the inconvenience this might cause you.

Regards,

Estephania

0 Kudos

Xiang_Li
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

If the phone can sends audio to the NXH3670 headset, then the hardware and the connection should be ok. Only the back channel (mic) cannot be heard on the phone. Could be driver issue or other setting on Android.

0 Kudos

haitaoxing
Contributor II

Hi,I connected the NXH3670 suit(dongle) to my phone via an OTG plugin, using the NXH3670 suit as a USB wireless headset. The phone can send audio to the suit, but the suit can not send audio back. So I can hear the audio from the phone, but when speaking to the mic on the NXH3670(headset),the phone gets nothing. Is there anything wrong with my test?  Is there some guide docs that I can follow to test NXH3670 on the android phone?

0 Kudos