How to configure Mesh Network Topology using ZPS Configuration?

取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

How to configure Mesh Network Topology using ZPS Configuration?

864 次查看
dheerajsawant
Contributor V

Hello Everyone, 

I am using AN-1229 Application note, from this application note i am able to communicate from Sleeping End Device to Coordinator. 

Also i check range which i got 30+ meter. 

But now i want to increase this range using router as well as using Mesh Network Topology. 

Can anybody explain me how do  Mesh Network topology using ZPS Configuration.

Please reply ASAP

Best Regards, 

Dheeraj

0 项奖励
回复
1 回复

642 次查看
mario_castaneda
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Dheeraj,

Please refer to the 5.2.2 Forming or Joining a Distributed Network Zigbee 3.0 Light Bulb Documentation JN-AN-1218.

Using the Control Bridge as the coordinator, I recommended to set up the Permit Join for a few time.

pastedImage_1.png

The documentation mentions: in this case Dimmable Light Router:

• On a light device (from this Application Note) that is already part of this network, press the RST/RESET button 3 times at one-second intervals, or press DIO8/GPIO4 once.

This will cause a Management Permit Join Request to be broadcast to the network to open the Permit Join status for a period of 180 seconds.

pastedImage_2.png

pastedImage_3.png

And the end device could be the JN-AN-1219.

5.2.3 Joining a Network
The switch device is an End Device and, as such, must join an existing ZigBee network. The network join process is as follows:
1. Start Network Steering on the switch by pressing any button on the DR1199 Generic Expansion Board. As soon as a button-press is detected, the device will search for a suitable network to join. The LED pair LED1+LED3 and LED2 will flash alternately during this state.

0 项奖励
回复