AN11203 NTAG 5 - Use of PWM, GPIO and event detection

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AN11203 NTAG 5 - Use of PWM, GPIO and event detection

amighri
Contributor II

Does the example in section 3.3.1 work on the OM2NTX5332 NTAG Switch developer board or there is another configuration for this one? 

Thanks.

0 Kudos
4 Replies

amighri
Contributor II

0 Kudos

Fabian_R
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

It's great to read from you once again, I hope you are having a great day.
Please accept my apologies for not answering earlier. Yes, this should work for both boards, NTP5332, and NTA5332. Just be sure by crossing check with the Datasheet with the actual blocks you are configuring. But for GPIO configurations, they are the same. Check Table 43 from the Datasheet.

Best Regards,
Fabian
0 Kudos

amighri
Contributor II

I actually followed the Example and make sure that the configuration is for GPIO Mode following Table 36 at first then table 37 - 39 and define the pad as mentioned in table table 93-95 using . But after i press the Button SW1 nothing changes. 

then i wanted to configure the GPIO_0 and GPIO_1 as Inputs. and As i read the Register A0 i expected that both GPIOs change the status. 

The commands i used in Tx data without flags are as followed : 

C1A10022AF00 --> GPIO_Mode / plain Input 

C1A30C000000 --> GPIO_0 and GPIO_1 as Input

C0A00 -->  when i connect the GPIOs to Vcc (5v in this case i used a breadboard and some jumpers for this set up) the card response i get is : 03C80000 but I'm expecting 03D80000 ( GPIO1_IN_STATUS bit didn't change ) i tried many configurations like disabling the recievers , and use just the GPIO_1 as Input but the GPIO1_IN_STATUS bit in register A0 still don't change at all though I'm connecting it to Vcc. 

0 Kudos

Fabian_R
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport
0 Kudos