somebody has examples to the external connector of phytec cosmic+board vybrid?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

somebody has examples to the external connector of phytec cosmic+board vybrid?

daniex13
Contributor II

Hi

I am a student, i am new with the phytec cosmic+ board vybrid (phyCORE-Vybrid/VF6xx SOM (Cortex™-A5/M4))

- I need to test the adc in expansion connector pin x19-41, x19-42 in rtos mqx, somebody has any example any examples or guide?

- I need to test the spi port

- if I can not use the expansion connector adc of cosmic+, I would like to connect an external adc and connect by spi slave, somebody has any examples or guide?

- i can use a GLCD 128x64 in expansion connector?, somebody has any example any examples or guide?

-if I can not use a GLCD, I would connect glcd through spi to pic16f877a, i can do?

- would need to use 2 ports spi, the QSPI serves me?

- somebody has any example of programs with QSPI?

I would like program the code in rtos mqx, but if you can not, in linux also serves me

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Daniel

Labels (4)
0 Kudos
8 Replies

daniex13
Contributor II

Hi @karinavalencia @timesyssupport

I sent the same question to the Timesys Supports but still have received no answer.

I think I solved it the problem with adc connector and spi in MQX rtos, my board is pcl052 model but find out that the pcm052 is the same som, then install the MQX 4.0.1 and will add the patch to pcm052.

then add the bsp, psp and mcc of pcm052 and I built in ds5 arm, then add the example of the MQX folder, "lwadc" and then I built, the .bin generated, add it to the sd card in the root of the rfs folder.I connect a potentiometer pin expansion connector x19-41, and x19-2 3.3v pin and the ground in pin x19-60, connect the cosmic + with wall power, for the expansion connector work

boot linux in the cosmic+ and  execute these commands:

-modprobe mcc

-mqxboot /lwadc_example_pcm052_m4.bin 0x3f000000 0x3f000485

after running this, I think it works because when I vary the potentiometer shows me on the screen, but it generates garbage characters and the shell goes mad, why?

okay all I've done? any suggestions? have other way to run a program in the cortex m4 in MQX rtos? (I do not change the bsp,psp and mcc of pcm052 to pcl052)

alejandrolozan1
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi ,

"after running this, I think it works because when I vary the potentiometer shows me on the screen, but it generates garbage characters and the shell goes mad, why?"

For some reason I have seen this problem in different platforms always using teraterm. Just to make sure in case you are using teraterm, please try other terminal if possible.

"okay all I've done? any suggestions? have other way to run a program in the cortex m4 in MQX rtos?"

In a standalone way you can use the MQX bootloader too. Located in the mqx intallation folder /mqx/examples

Best Regards,

Alejandro

0 Kudos

daniex13
Contributor II

hi alejandrolozano

i'm using minicom for linux, but try to TeraTerm and is the same, garbage characters and the shell went crazy, I think is the application with MQX, because when I test an application in linux normally works

0 Kudos

alejandrolozan1
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Have you checked if you get the same behavior with some kind of IDE and debugger?  Lets say IAR or DS-5?

/Alejandro

0 Kudos

daniex13
Contributor II

Hi alejandrolozano

I am working with ARM DS5

0 Kudos

karina_valencia
NXP Apps Support
NXP Apps Support

timesyssupport can you  check this case and confirm follow up is provided in Timesys support?

0 Kudos

timesyssupport
Senior Contributor II

Hello Daniel,

I believe you submitted a support ticket to Timesys Support with the exact same questions. If that is the case, your request will be addressed in Timesys support.

Thank you,

Timesys Support

0 Kudos

karina_valencia
NXP Apps Support
NXP Apps Support

timesyssupport can you  take this case?

0 Kudos