显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 
已解决

NAND flash read performance?

跳至解决方案
1,053 次查看
zoltanjanosy
Contributor I

Does anyone have any figures for the read performance of the NAND flash controller, when used with 32 bit error correction? I am interested in the added latency of the error correction, including any software overhead (in plain English, how much does it take to do the error correction on a block of memory).

Zoltan

标签 (5)
标记 (3)
0 项奖励
1 解答
610 次查看
timesyssupport
Senior Contributor II

Hello Zoltan,

On the Vybrid Tower module, we have not yet collected NAND performance statistics, with/without ECC. We only have Rev. E hardware on hand at this moment, our Rev. G is currently unavailable for testing purposes. Once it returns, we can put together some test figures as they apply to the VF6xx Tower module.

Regards,

Timesys Support

在原帖中查看解决方案

0 项奖励
3 回复数
610 次查看
billpringlemeir
Contributor V

See: VF6xxx NFC (NAND) module clocking, where I give some numbers and code to improve it.

0 项奖励
611 次查看
timesyssupport
Senior Contributor II

Hello Zoltan,

On the Vybrid Tower module, we have not yet collected NAND performance statistics, with/without ECC. We only have Rev. E hardware on hand at this moment, our Rev. G is currently unavailable for testing purposes. Once it returns, we can put together some test figures as they apply to the VF6xx Tower module.

Regards,

Timesys Support

0 项奖励
610 次查看
karina_valencia
NXP Apps Support
NXP Apps Support

timesyssupport are you available to  help on this case?

0 项奖励