Why can't I create a new discussion in Kinetis Microcontrollers?

キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Why can't I create a new discussion in Kinetis Microcontrollers?

ソリューションへジャンプ
2,150件の閲覧回数
stefandz
Contributor II

Hey everyone

I really want to ask a question in Kinetis Microcontrollers. However, when I try to, this option is greyed out with a grey kind of stop sign! Browsing my spaces shows this is the case for Kinetis and The Embedded Beat - but no other space.

What am I doing wrong?

All help gratefully received!

Stefan

0 件の賞賛
1 解決策
1,849件の閲覧回数
Paul_Kuhn
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Everyone should be back in business and have the ability to post new questions to the Kinetis Microcontroller community.  My apologies for the inconvenience.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
5 返答(返信)
1,849件の閲覧回数
Paul_Kuhn
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Stefan,  My apologies for the difficulties you are having.  This is the first I have heard of this.  Can you send me a screen shot of what you are seeing.

As we are debugging the issue, I want you to be able to get your question answered.  Why don't you post your question to this space Using Freescale Community and I will move it to the Kinetis Microcontrollers space.

0 件の賞賛
1,849件の閲覧回数
stefandz
Contributor II

Hi Paul

Thanks for picking this up. I have attached a screenshot of what happens if I use the black toolbar at the top to access.

Screen Shot 2013-04-22 at 14.59.26.png

Additionally, if I browse to Kinetis MCUs and try to click "ask the community your question" next to the group banner, I get this:

Screen Shot 2013-04-22 at 15.03.01.png

If I can provide any more info I would be happy to. I shall post my actual question here shortly - if you could move it over that would be great.

All the best

Stefan

0 件の賞賛
1,849件の閲覧回数
fugrace
Contributor III

I also have such a problem.

0 件の賞賛
1,849件の閲覧回数
Paul_Kuhn
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Thanks.  This is not performing as expected.  All registered users should be able to post to the Kinetis space.  We are looking into the issue.

0 件の賞賛
1,850件の閲覧回数
Paul_Kuhn
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Everyone should be back in business and have the ability to post new questions to the Kinetis Microcontroller community.  My apologies for the inconvenience.

0 件の賞賛