cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RDKL25AGMP01-ERROR

niraj09091994
Contributor I

Freedom-Sensor.PNG

This error coming when i am running freedom sensor toolbox after plug in RDKL25AGMP01 board.I have also updated the bootloader version and other essential softwares required for windows 10.System is detecting the device and the folder is also coming.But while running the app its giving the error The firmware was not successfully downloaded.I also  installed the app two times.But again showing same error.Please help.

0 Kudos
3 Replies

lisettelozano
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Niraj, 

By any chance, do you have a Windows 7 PC to try the board? The reason is that it was intended for this version and not Windows 10. We have the workaround that is updating the OpenSDA firmware but it can still have issues. 

I apologize for the inconvenience that this may cause. Let me know if you can try it on another PC and take it from there. 

Have a nice day, 

Paulina

0 Kudos

niraj09091994
Contributor I

I have tried on windows 7 also but same problem is coming. Can you tell how to install the labview_run_time_engine2017(32-bit). Because when I running the ni-labview.exe downloaded from the given link.There  are lots of options are coming  to download in file manager.After downloading all that again Freedom Sensor Tool Box was giving the error that labView Runtime 2017 (32-bit) yet not downloaded. After that 

I have downloaded the following labview_run_time_engine.labView.JPG

0 Kudos

lisettelozano
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Niraj, 

First please accept my apologies for the delayed response. I was on vacations and just came back. 

Have you tried to install the SW as an Administrator? I have downloaded the tools from here and installed and uninstalled it twice and it seems that everything is working good. 

Also, please refer section guide section 2 and section 7 https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/user-guide/STBCEUG.pdf 

About the LabVIEW Runtime Engine, I don't think is the one showed in your picture. Basically when the tool is installing, it generates a folder called Dependencies were saved the LabVIEW and VISA runtime engines. Are you able to see such folder after installation? It cannot be in the folder assigned for the Freedom Sensor Toolbox (mine is located in the Downloads folder). 

Have a great day, 

Paulina

0 Kudos