RD4247FXOS8700 with 6-Axis E-Compass sensor FXOS8700CQ - read wia USB serial port

取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 
已解决

RD4247FXOS8700 with 6-Axis E-Compass sensor FXOS8700CQ - read wia USB serial port

跳至解决方案
2,495 次查看
tomášgroulík
Contributor I

Hi. We bought sensor development kit RD4247FXOS8700 with 6-Axis E-Compass sensor FXOS8700CQ. We want to read data through USB serial port. But it doesn't work in factory setting! In atasheet we found out, that it must be re-programmed via PE Micro USB multilink. Is there any other way how to read data wia USB serial port without re-programming, or we are forsed to buy PE Micro USB multilink?

0 项奖励
回复
1 解答
1,616 次查看
TomasVaverka
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Tomas,

Attached you can find the document describing the protocol that allows communication with the RD4247FXOS8700 without any need of re-programming it.

I hope it helps.

Regards,

Tomas

在原帖中查看解决方案

0 项奖励
回复
5 回复数
1,616 次查看
TomasVaverka
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Tomas,

I am still trying to get a documentation of the communication protocol which is implemented in the MC9S08QE8 by default. I hope I will receive it by the end of this week.

Regards,

Tomas

PS: If my answer helps to solve your question, please mark it as "Correct" or “Helpful”. Thank you.

0 项奖励
回复
1,617 次查看
TomasVaverka
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Tomas,

Attached you can find the document describing the protocol that allows communication with the RD4247FXOS8700 without any need of re-programming it.

I hope it helps.

Regards,

Tomas

0 项奖励
回复
1,616 次查看
chrissnowden
Contributor I

Hello,

This is an excellent document! I was able to quickly follow the information and get streaming data from the LFSTBEB3110 and LFSTBUSB combination. I am noticing however that the MAG data is all zeros and the ACC data doesn't change. I varied the I2C address per the data sheets for the MAG3110 part without success. Is there a guide for doing this same procedure with the LFSTBEB3110 ?

Thanks,

Chris

0 项奖励
回复
1,616 次查看
JackITB
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Chris,

Here is the document for LFSTBEB3110 demokit.

Bridge protocol and data format are the same as for FXOS8700 kit.

I did a quick check at my side so I hope it will be fine for you as well, let me know otherwise.

Regards,     Jacques.

0 项奖励
回复
1,616 次查看
tomášgroulík
Contributor I

Thank you very much. I'll try it and then I'll let you know, if it works.

Best Regards,

Tomas

0 项奖励
回复