Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NTM88_LIB.mem issue while trying to erase/flash the device

Jump to solution
shai_b
Senior Contributor II

Hello Team,

My customer is using NTM88 EVK and he was able to erase/flash the device in the past but suddenly he got the following error message:  

NTM88_lib_err.png

Can you please advise what is wrong?, BTW the $(ProjDirPath) seems to be fine and the project successfully builds and compiled.

Waiting for your kind feedback, attached extra Dianosticinfo if needed.

Regards,

Shai

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
TomasVaverka
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Shai,

Here is something to try:

From what I understand, the error occurs when the target task named “NTM88_LIB” is launched.

Each task is linked to a Run Configuration. In below screenshot, the linked configuration is “Active Debug Context”, corresponding to the active Debug configuration in the workspace.

1.png

My guess is that the path to the .mem file (including $(ProjDirPath) variable) is configured in the Run configuration linked to the task. But the $(ProjDirPath) variable may not be visible in the context the task is launched.

Since configuring a path to the .mem file is not necessary, I propose to remove it. So, edit the Run Configuration, go to the Target Properties panel and untick the “Memory configuration” box.

With the box unticked as shown below, no path to the .mem file is configured.

2.png

Could you try this and let us know if it works?

Best regards,

Tomas

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
shai_b
Senior Contributor II

@TomasVaverka, thanks it's was very helpful.

KR,

Shai

0 Kudos
TomasVaverka
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Shai,

Here is something to try:

From what I understand, the error occurs when the target task named “NTM88_LIB” is launched.

Each task is linked to a Run Configuration. In below screenshot, the linked configuration is “Active Debug Context”, corresponding to the active Debug configuration in the workspace.

1.png

My guess is that the path to the .mem file (including $(ProjDirPath) variable) is configured in the Run configuration linked to the task. But the $(ProjDirPath) variable may not be visible in the context the task is launched.

Since configuring a path to the .mem file is not necessary, I propose to remove it. So, edit the Run Configuration, go to the Target Properties panel and untick the “Memory configuration” box.

With the box unticked as shown below, no path to the .mem file is configured.

2.png

Could you try this and let us know if it works?

Best regards,

Tomas

0 Kudos