次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

I'm interested in your TPMS FXTH8715027T1 and I have a few questions:

3,372件の閲覧回数
jewuanwilliams
Contributor II

I'm interested in your TPMS FXTH8715027T1 and I have a few questions:

1. How precise is the pressure measurement, does it measure to the second or third decimal?

2. Could you provide LCD screen that provides a visual display of measured temperature and pressure?

3. Could you provide a computer/microcontroller that allows me to manipulate the data via addition, subtraction and multiplication of measured pressure and temperature to get a desired output?

23 返答(返信)

276件の閲覧回数
david_diaz
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Jewuan,

As I mentioned before, the Kinetis KW01 may act as the Receiver for the FXTH870xD TPMS Sensor.

Your can find more information about the AN5136 at:

http://www.nxp.com/files/32bit/doc/app_note/AN5136.pdf

This application note will first detail KW01 and FXTH870xD register settings, followed by guidance to modify the demonstration software for both parts and to set up a TPMS system using the KW01 connected to a PC as a receiver with a stand-alone FXTH870xD transmitting.

I hope this information will be useful for you.

If I misunderstood your question, feel free to let me know.  I will be glad to help.

Have a great day.

David Diaz.

276件の閲覧回数
jewuanwilliams
Contributor II

David,

Will the sensor output the pressure as millivolts? I want to determine the load on a tire from vehicle weight in addition to its inflated psi and I think the only way to detect the load on the tire, specifically small loads like 200 pounds or less, I would need the pressure output in mV which I could use to determine a weight/mV conversion factor given that I know the inflated psi mV output. I hope you understand what I'm asking for, please let me know if I need to be more detailed, the scenario below may help.

Scenario.

- TPMS is installed and tire pressure is measured P1

-The tire is then mounted on a vehicle, taking a portion of the vehicle's load/weight

-The additional load causes the tire pressure to increase to P2

-The sensor recognizes the change to P2 with an increase in mV but the change is so small that the receiver does not show it and instead continues to show P1.

This is the case where having the output however small sent to the receiver in the form of millivolts would help in determining weight/psi.

Thanks

0 件の賞賛
返信

276件の閲覧回数
jewuanwilliams
Contributor II

David,

Do you all offer a TPMS similar to FXTH8715027T1 but that measures to the hundredth psi? I need a very accurate TPMS.

Thanks

0 件の賞賛
返信