次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

FXLS8974CF | Transition time between ODR mode

1,013件の閲覧回数
shai_b
Senior Contributor II

Dear Team,

My customer plan to use our 3-Axis Low-g Accelerometer devices such as FXLS8974CF.

Their inquiry was to know the Transition time between ODR mode.

the use case is that the device is operating at low ODR mode (below 100Hz) once there is movement detection our sensor should change its ODR to the highest ODR mode (3200Hz).

Please advise me back what be the Transition time between the two ODR modes?

Waiting for your kind feedback, many thanks.

KR,

Shai

ラベル(1)
タグ(1)
0 件の賞賛
返信
5 返答(返信)

993件の閲覧回数
diazmarin09
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

I hope all is great with you. Thank you for using the NXP communities.

I have already requested further information. In the meantime, could you please share more information about your application? I mean, is the time requested critical for your design? For what reason? 

I hope this information helps.
Regards,
David

0 件の賞賛
返信

986件の閲覧回数
shai_b
Senior Contributor II

Hi @diazmarin09 ,

Yes, time is critical in this application since the purpose of this app is to detect a vibrations pattern in uSec, hence fast ODR is required here, but this device is powered by a battery, and not so active the plan is working 99% of the time at low ODR such as 100Hz once there is a movement switching to the highest ODR mode to record and analyze the data.

Knowing the time between the transition ODR mode will assist the algorithm team to assess the feasibly of our sensor.

I am waiting for your kind feedback, Thanks in advance.

Regards, 

Shai 

0 件の賞賛
返信

949件の閲覧回数
JackITB
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Hello Shai,
The transition between Wake<->Sleep modes takes about 490µs.
Let's assume sensor is in sleep mode, practically, this is the time between last sample in sleep mode (sample that triggers the transition to wake mode) and the first sample in wake mode. Next samples are spaced by the nominal 1/ODR period (e.g. 312.5µs at ODR=3200Hz).

Hope this helps, Jacques.

882件の閲覧回数
shai_b
Senior Contributor II

@JackITB and @diazmarin09 ,

Thank you so much for your kind support.

KR,

Shai

0 件の賞賛
返信

958件の閲覧回数
diazmarin09
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

I am pleased to contact you again.

I do appreciate your contribution. Please note that we do not have such information characterized.

Anyway, I want to let you know that your query has been forwarded to the corresponding team for further information.

Upon receiving a response I will contact you immediately. Your patience will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

David

0 件の賞賛
返信