How to store ECDSA secp256k1 curve key pair into SE050-C1.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to store ECDSA secp256k1 curve key pair into SE050-C1.

krsuresh
Contributor III

Hi,

I have updated the plug and trust middleware nano package se050_sign to support curved secp256k1 and have tested it on an OM-SEC050ARD-C2 Ardino board connected to a Raspberry Pi. It works fine, but when I try it with a K81 connected to the SE050-C1 secure chip, it fails. 

It would be helpful if anyone could help me with this to proceed further. 

Thanks,

Sureshkumar R

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @krsuresh ,

I think you have to create the curve for secp256k1 in SE at first. Please kindly refer to Se05x_API_CreateCurve_secp256k1() for details.

Have a great day,
Kan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

krsuresh
Contributor III

Hi @Kan_Li,

Thanks for the quick response. 

I'm unable to get the driver code for Se05x_API_CreateCurve_secp256k1() instead used  Se05x_API_CreateECCurve() to created  kSE05x_ECCurve_Secp256k1 curve but still facing the same issue. 

In nano package, I'm not seen any function call like CreateCruve but still it working. 

Thanks,

Sureshkumar R

0 Kudos

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @krsuresh ,

Such kind of function just needs to be run once, so maybe the OM-SE050ARD-E board has already run this code so it works well with the demo out of the nano package, my  OM-SE050ARD-E also experienced with this issue.

Have a great day,
Kan

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos