cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I do write and read as secure data or keys

krsuresh
Contributor III

Hi,

Does SE050 support writing and reading private keys? 

Is it possible to write and read binary more than 8k? 
The APIsSe05x_API_WriteBinary/Se05x_API_ReadObject allow me to do up to 8k,
but the SE050 datasheet specifies 50k secure data or keys. Could you tell me how I can use other memory for writing and reading? 

Thanks,
Sureshkumar R

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @krsuresh ,

SE05x supports writing private key into this device if the policy of the key object allows, but not possible to read the private key out of the device. 

The bin file length can reach up to 0x7FFF but also limited by the free space left in the device when you create this bin file.

The APDU commands can be used to create/write or read the secure objects in the device, but for application purpose, I would recommend the SSS APIs out of the Plug&Trust MW. You may refer to the demo of ex_ecc or ex_rsa for more details.

Please kindly refer to https://www.nxp.com/products/security-and-authentication/authentication/edgelock-se050-plug-and-trus... for more details.

Have a great day,
Kan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos