Safety and non-safety partition example or app notes using MPU for S32K1xx series

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Safety and non-safety partition example or app notes using MPU for S32K1xx series

siva280386
Contributor I

Hello , 

we are looking for partitioning our SW into safety and non safety blocks, give some protection / FFI between these blocks. Could you help us with some application notes or example projects with MPU protection and process ID features with some baremetal scheduler or OS.

Thanks,

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

nxf65224
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The question has been addressed in the following link (since same question asked over two queries)

Dynamic FMEDA S32K148 (GreenCubes) - NXP Community

0 Kudos

siva280386
Contributor I

Hi,

I couldnt access the link provided in the response. the subject of the response says it is for Dynamic FMEDA , but my query is more on the MPU app note example for software partition between safety and non-safety.

Thanks

0 Kudos

nxf65224
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Kindly refer last lines in the reply in the link provide previously.

Pasted text below

• We are looking for partitioning our SW into safety and non safety blocks, give some protection / FFI between these blocks. Could you help us with some application notes or example projects with MPU protection and process ID features with some baremetal scheduler or OS.
    • We don’t have ID Features baremetal example but we have MPU protection example. If you need an example of MPU protection and ID Features to partitioning SE into safety and non-safety, we don’t have it.
0 Kudos

guenter_loettrich
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Dear Safety team,

I have the same question.

Regards

Guenter

0 Kudos