您的意思是: 
已解决

Altitude requirement - considering MCU soft error

跳至解决方案
1,052 次查看
sfjia
Contributor II

Hello, 

Could you pls help me with the S32K1xx altitude definition.

What's the altitude limitation? Concerning MCU soft error, what's the altitude of FMEDA based on?

Thanks.

标记 (1)
0 项奖励
1 解答
1,012 次查看
CommunityBot
Community Manager
This an automatic process.

We are marking this discussion as solved, due to a migration of a new community platform.
If you have additional questions, please create a new post and reference to this closed thread.

NXP Community!

在原帖中查看解决方案

0 项奖励
7 回复数
1,013 次查看
CommunityBot
Community Manager
This an automatic process.

We are marking this discussion as solved, due to a migration of a new community platform.
If you have additional questions, please create a new post and reference to this closed thread.

NXP Community!
0 项奖励
1,033 次查看
aarul
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi

The transient failure rates used in FMEDA are based at sea level.

Regards

-Aarul

0 项奖励
1,033 次查看
sfjia
Contributor II

Hi Aarul,

Thanks for the response.

So, what's the altitude limitation of S32Kxx?  

Best wish.

0 项奖励
1,033 次查看
aarul
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi

Can you please elaborate on your question? Are you looking for SER at specific altitude. If so, what is the altitude you are looking for?

Regards

-Aarul

0 项奖励
1,033 次查看
sfjia
Contributor II

Hi Aarul,

I’m trying to define the product working altitude range. I think it should be come from the MCU.

So, what’s the MCU acceptable working altitude range?

Thanks

0 项奖励
1,028 次查看
aarul
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello

Currently we do not have any recommendation for altitude. The FMEDA is configured based on failure rates at sea level. The failure rates can be configured based on a specific altitude if required but for that we will need the altitude target from you.

Regards

-Aarul

0 项奖励
1,019 次查看
sfjia
Contributor II

Hi

Our product may working in altitude upto 4800m.

Pls help to provide the failure rate or FMEDA in this condition. (Considering that altitude>2000m,the soft-error rate shall be increased by a appropriate factor according to e.g. JESD89A.)

Thanks

0 项奖励