s32k344 Crypto_43_HSE demo not working: "hse_interface.h" no such file or directory

キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

s32k344 Crypto_43_HSE demo not working: "hse_interface.h" no such file or directory

ソリューションへジャンプ
697件の閲覧回数
lluo
Contributor III

Hi, 

I am currently working woth Crypto_43_HSE_SymmetricPromitives_S32K344 demo project. During compilation, it threw the following error :

lluo_0-1710234490883.png

This file doesn't come along with the project and it is not generated either. Do you probably know where to get this file and how to make the demo compilable and work? Thank you in advance. 

0 件の賞賛
返信
1 解決策
674件の閲覧回数
VaneB
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @lluo 

The example codes are provided to work out of the box. So. a possible reason for this problem could be used by some conflicts in your S32DS package manager. Try removing the RTD packages you have installed and then, install only the RTD version you are using and run "Project from example".

Also, make sure that you have installed the HSE FW and generated the configuration (Update Code" button on Config Tools).

B.R.

VaneB

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
返信
3 返答(返信)
675件の閲覧回数
VaneB
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @lluo 

The example codes are provided to work out of the box. So. a possible reason for this problem could be used by some conflicts in your S32DS package manager. Try removing the RTD packages you have installed and then, install only the RTD version you are using and run "Project from example".

Also, make sure that you have installed the HSE FW and generated the configuration (Update Code" button on Config Tools).

B.R.

VaneB

0 件の賞賛
返信
653件の閲覧回数
lluo
Contributor III

Hi @VaneB ,

I installed both RTD 3.0.0 and RTD 4.0.0. As you suggested, I uninstalled RTD 4.0.0.  After that, the issue was resolved. Thank you. 

0 件の賞賛
返信
687件の閲覧回数
lluo
Contributor III

The file is not included in the demo project and it is essential  for making the project compilable. So I would like to know where I could find this header file.

0 件の賞賛
返信