s32k312 SAF sCheck_CmuFc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

s32k312 SAF sCheck_CmuFc

jhuang1
Contributor I

Hi, I transported the SAF v1.0.2 to a s32k312 project, it run to 0xdeadbeee address when running sCheck  at start-up. It run to the illegal address after writing register DCMRWP3  in the function sCheck_CmuFc_TestRestore(), as showed in the attached picture.

1. The variable pDesc->intId is 211 at this time, but it should be no interrupt at index 211 on s32k312, why the SAF still check this interrupt id;

2. Why the writing to DCMRWP3 would generate a fault? This register should be writable according to the datasheet;

0 Kudos
8 Replies

feman5012
Contributor II

which application note do you follow to transport the SAF to S32K312?

0 Kudos

jhuang1
Contributor I

There is a applicaion demo after intalling saf.

0 Kudos

petervlna
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Could you please specify if you are using privileged mode of core when you are accessing the DCMRWP3 register?

Other then that there should be no issue for accessing DCMRWP3 register.

Best regards,
Peter

0 Kudos

jhuang1
Contributor I

Hello, how to comfirm if I was using privileged mode of core? All the code was generated by S32DS.

0 Kudos

RadoslavB
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

You can check Privileged mode via CPU CONTROL register (bit 0):

RadoslavB_0-1716447777103.png

RadoslavB_1-1716447836063.png

If user app is in User mode, customer is responsible to switch into Thread Privileged mode before sCheck tests.

Anyway, for the issue there was a bug in sCheck SAF K3 1.0.2.
If customer application is in in-field Life cycle, the restore register's part was failing:
[ASFT-8962] [sCheck] S32K3xx CMU_FC test causes reset when device in in-field life cycle - NXP JIRA

Please check which life cycle mode you are in via DCMLCC register:

RadoslavB_2-1716449140030.png

If this is the cause, I recommend to use SAF K3 1.0.4 where the issue has been fixed.

Kind Regards,
Radoslav

0 Kudos

jhuang1
Contributor I

This error has been solved already, INT213 has not been mapped to an ISR. By the way, is there a whole complete SAF project demo that based on S32DS? 

0 Kudos

RadoslavB
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

No, we don't have S32DS demo released at the moment, we need to decide if we will support so many K3 derivatives with demo examples for each or just some, then we might have some time for preparing S32DS example as well.

Kind Regards,
Radoslav

0 Kudos

jhuang1
Contributor I

Well, It's a suggestion that an comprehensive project demo base on both S32DS and EB should be prepared firstly, we have spent a lot of money to buy SAF just for saving time on development. 

0 Kudos