Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

s32k148 lwIP without RTOS

Jump to solution
carl_larsson
Contributor II

Hi!

I am trying to get the lwIP_s32k148 sample project to work without an RTOS. By default, the project uses FreeRTOS and multiple threads. Is there a way to remove the RTOS and run the lwIP sample project on bare metal?

I am using the s32k148evb-q176 and the TJA1101 PHY driver. 

//Calle

0 Kudos
1 Solution
dianabatrlova
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Carl,

The FreeRTOS component can be removed in the newer releases of SDK 3.0.0 and the OS selection in the tcpip component will be updated automatically:

pastedImage_1.png

I hope it helps.

Best Regards,

Diana

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
dianabatrlova
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Carl,

The FreeRTOS component can be removed in the newer releases of SDK 3.0.0 and the OS selection in the tcpip component will be updated automatically:

pastedImage_1.png

I hope it helps.

Best Regards,

Diana

0 Kudos
carl_larsson
Contributor II

Thank you! I got it to work with version 3.0.0 of the SDK.

BR

Calle 

0 Kudos
naderkhamess
Contributor III

Hello Diana & Carl,

@Diana : first of all i tried to remove FreeRTOS component and it was automatically changed in LWIP into baremetal automatically like you said. However, there is still an error and its unknown. But i want please to know how to ping anyhow,  i have the same board s32k148 and phy_tja1101 and automotive Eth converter fc602. I runned the project phy_tja1101, and LED is green. but in this project there is not tcpip stack. in lwip project i can not ping.pastedImage_1.png

@Carl: could you please let me know how did you ping your board? i have also tja1101, did you just run lwip project and it was working or you had to include TJA1101 Phy driver yourself beside the lwip project? 

0 Kudos
jangjeehoon
Contributor I

Please check PHY Reset.

if it's inital value set high, you can ping. 

0 Kudos