表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

S32k310 wake up

474件の閲覧回数
hajianik
Senior Contributor I

Hi,

I'm using the S32K310 EVAL BOARD Q100.

I'm able to set the device to standby mode but I can't wake it up, I have configured the pin PTC11 as WKPU_18  in pin configuration module . This is a switch input on the q100 board.

I've also configured the wakeup module to for the interrupt and give the HARDWARE CHANNEL NUMBER AS 22(AN OFFSET OF 4)since the 1st 4 channels are used for internal wake up.

This is the code snippet I'm testing. I know I have not switch to IFRC. may be that is the issue.

IntCtrl_Ip_EnableIrq(83);
Wkpu_Ip_Init (0, &Wkpu_Ip_Config_PB);
Wkpu_Ip_EnableInterrupt(0, Wkpu_Ip_ChannelConfig_PB[0].hwChannel);

Power_Ip_SetMode(&Power_Ip_aModeConfigPB[0]);

This is not working for me . All the generated structures are as expected and I SEE THE PROPER REGISTER IN THE WAKEUP module are populated  correctly.

The clk for wakeup module are enabled and active. Also in POWER CONFIGURATION  for standby ,clocks through partitions 0/1 are enabled. I don't know what is going on.

Please educate me.

Regards,

Koorosh Hajiani

0 件の賞賛
返信
2 返答(返信)

459件の閲覧回数
lukaszadrapa
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @hajianik 

I think that this could help:

https://community.nxp.com/t5/S32K-Knowledge-Base/S32K3-Low-Power-Management-AN-and-demos/ta-p/152772...

There's also example for wake-up via GPIO.

Regards,

Lukas

0 件の賞賛
返信

449件の閲覧回数
hajianik
Senior Contributor I

Hi   Luka,

Thank you for your response. 

I looked at the example in the link you send. They are not targeted for S32k310 eval board that I have so I can't run them but I can compile them.  I looked at example "S32K344_GPIO_Wkup_S32DS_3_4_RTD_LLD_2_0" the configuration for POWER and WAKUP are identical to mine except for the wakeup pin that is specific to the board I'm using.

THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THEY SWITH THE CLOCK TO IFRC , BEFORE THEY ENTER STANDBY MODE.

I'm lost, When I run my code all the relevant registers appear to show the value that I expected. I don't know if 32K310 honor the wakeup interrupt or not , as I said it goes to to standby mode and the only way to wake it up is via a reset.

what else could be the issue? I need all the help I can get  for this issue.

Regards,

Koorosh Hajiani

タグ(1)
0 件の賞賛
返信