cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S32K34X bootloader reference

Jump to solution
bbaskii
Contributor II

Hi, I am looking for bootloader reference design/document for S32K34X for my project. I have example linker files, startup and vector table for my compilers from the example projects. But i want to separate the bootloader and App and place it in different memory segment. Please point me to any documents or example bootloader for S32K34X series.  Thanks In Advance, BB

0 Kudos
1 Solution
VaneB
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @bbaskii 

What we have are:

The Unified bootloader previously mentioned (no HSE is used), and there is support in HSE firmware. You can download HSE FW and HSE demo app, HSE OTADEMO for A/B Swap from S32K3 Standard Software -> S32K3 Reference Software packages.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
VaneB
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @bbaskii 

Thre is an Unified bootloader Demo solution of S12Z, S32K1xx and S32K3xx.

B.R.

VaneB

0 Kudos
bbaskii
Contributor II
Hi VaneB,

Thanks for the reply. I am looking for vector table and systeminit modules for S32K342 using GHS compiler. It looks different for IAR, GCC and GHS and confusing me. I also referred 11_S32K3xx_Boot_and_Reset_Sequence_Training.pdf which mentioned only IAR and GCC. If you have any other document and .s file please share for reference.

Thanks & Regards,
bbaskii
0 Kudos
VaneB
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @bbaskii 

What we have are:

The Unified bootloader previously mentioned (no HSE is used), and there is support in HSE firmware. You can download HSE FW and HSE demo app, HSE OTADEMO for A/B Swap from S32K3 Standard Software -> S32K3 Reference Software packages.

0 Kudos