次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

S32K344 & SBC & standby & reset

625件の閲覧回数
HYJ
Contributor I

hello 

I use S32K344 and SBC for sleep work,but the sbc can not enter to standby mode.

Disabling PLL is needed from the forum article but i flowed wtihout work for most times.

It only goes in once in a while, eg:mcu standby-->sbc is not standby-->mcu auto reset (first)-->sbc tandby && mcu standby (stable). current is lower in my acceptable,This condition is not stable.

when i closed standby clock, mcu enter to standby mode but sbc can not. mcu is stable and can not auto reset.

when i changed my code and init clock site and so on, mcu enter to standby mode without sbc, the current is also below standard.

What can I do to make MCU and SBC sleep and wake up stably.    Many thanks.

0 件の賞賛
2 返答(返信)

595件の閲覧回数
TomasVaverka
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Please see below an extract from the AN13850 regarding the transition to the Standby mode on FS26.

Standby mode.JPG

FYI, the AN13850 is classified as a Secure File (NDA required) and can be downloaded from:

https://www.nxp.com/products/power-management/pmics-and-sbcs/safety-sbcs/safety-system-basis-chip-wi...

Capture.JPG

I hope it helps.

BR, Tomas

0 件の賞賛

544件の閲覧回数
HYJ
Contributor I
i'm worked as you say,but it dose't go to standby.by the way,i'm used fs2630 chip,and the function that goes to sleep is already wrapped. i set a point in my code to see that it set the val.i'm no way to set the chip go to standby mode right now.
0 件の賞賛