Compatiability of MemAcc module for Fee from BSW stack suppliers - S32K358, S32K388

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compatiability of MemAcc module for Fee from BSW stack suppliers - S32K358, S32K388

Jump to solution
manuprasad_v
Contributor I

Hello,

I am using the following components from the RTD delivery for configuring NvM stack with NXP data flash.

Mem_43_INFLS

MemAcc

We can see that the Fee Cluster of NXP will be referring to MemAcc module, Don't see a similar configuration in the ETAS Fee module.

I would like to know whether this stack can be configured using ETAS Fee module. Also, please let us know the mandatory modules that need to be used to configure data flash in NXP RTD delivery (Mem_43_INFLS, MemAcc, Fee for the stack?)

Thanks,

Manuprasad

0 Kudos
1 Solution
cuongnguyenphu
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Could you explain what is ETAS Fee module?
Fee is module avaiable from version Autosar 4.4 and previous, and it is replaced by MemAcc module in version R21-11 and afterward
THe mandatory modules need to use MemAcc is mentioned in IM (Integration Manual) document of MemAcc module in installed package:

cuongnguyenphu_0-1700810362049.png

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
manuprasad_v
Contributor I

Hello,

I think the FEE module is not replaced, the FLS module is replaced with MEM_43_INFLS and MemAcc. We have received the FEE module in the RTD delivery from NXP. (SW32K388_RTD_4.4_R21-11_4.0.0_CD01).

manuprasad_v_0-1701789920580.png

ETAS is a third-party software vendor that supplies BSW modules for our use case Fee.

Thanks,

Manuprasad

0 Kudos
cuongnguyenphu
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
Sorry, it's my mistake.
Yes you're correct that Fee is not replaced.
Fee module from NXP is follow AUTOSAR Fee driver software specification Autosar ver R21-11.
We also have some deviations from the requirement and it mentioned in FEE User Manual's document, which is include in FEE module in the package install.
Please check this User Manual, section Deviations from Requirements to see detail which requirement that we excluded and compare with ETAS FEE
For the compatibility with ETAS Fee, we haven't have experience with ETAS Fee so I'm not sure about this point

0 Kudos
cuongnguyenphu
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Could you explain what is ETAS Fee module?
Fee is module avaiable from version Autosar 4.4 and previous, and it is replaced by MemAcc module in version R21-11 and afterward
THe mandatory modules need to use MemAcc is mentioned in IM (Integration Manual) document of MemAcc module in installed package:

cuongnguyenphu_0-1700810362049.png

0 Kudos