S32K344 Eval Board Max GPIO input voltage?

取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 
已解决

S32K344 Eval Board Max GPIO input voltage?

跳至解决方案
785 次查看
ebecker
Contributor I

Hello, I have a S32K3X4EVB-Q172 evaluation board and am wondering what the maximum input voltage on the GPIOs is. I am confused because there are different GPIO modules (Suil2 and FlexIO) and I can see in the datasheet that 3.3V and 5V GPIOs are mentioned but I don't see a pinout or way to determine which GPIO can handle which voltage. I am very new to NXP development so apologies for the beginner question.

0 项奖励
回复
1 解答
742 次查看
_Leo_
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Thank you so much for your interest in our products and for using our community.

In the HW User Manual 32K3X4EVB-Q172_HW-UM (Tables 6 and 7), you can see that with Jumpers J18 and J19 you can select the voltage of the VDD_HV_A and VDD_HV_B domains.

On the other hand, in the S32K344_S32K324_S32K314_IOMUX.xlsx (sheet S32K344_IO Signal Table), which is attached in the reference manual, you can see which domain each pin belongs to.

Hope it helps you.

Have a nice day!

Note: To be able to see the attached documents of the reference manual you have to use a PDF reader such as Adobe Acrobat Reader.

在原帖中查看解决方案

2 回复数
716 次查看
ebecker
Contributor I

Thank you! That is very helpful, I was able to figure it out.

0 项奖励
回复
743 次查看
_Leo_
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Thank you so much for your interest in our products and for using our community.

In the HW User Manual 32K3X4EVB-Q172_HW-UM (Tables 6 and 7), you can see that with Jumpers J18 and J19 you can select the voltage of the VDD_HV_A and VDD_HV_B domains.

On the other hand, in the S32K344_S32K324_S32K314_IOMUX.xlsx (sheet S32K344_IO Signal Table), which is attached in the reference manual, you can see which domain each pin belongs to.

Hope it helps you.

Have a nice day!

Note: To be able to see the attached documents of the reference manual you have to use a PDF reader such as Adobe Acrobat Reader.