S32K344 CAN BOOTLOADER HARDFAULT_HANDLER PROBLEM

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S32K344 CAN BOOTLOADER HARDFAULT_HANDLER PROBLEM

yavuzklcc
Contributor III

I am trying to load a CAN bootloader onto the S32K344. I have placed a simple LED blinking application into it, which is compiled with AUTOSAR 4.7.0. The code is debugged, and from this code, I generate the .ld and .bin files. When I start the code, it gets stuck at AppAddr, even though it has a value, and it jumps to HardFault Handler. How can I resolve this issue?

0 Kudos
5 Replies

yavuzklcc
Contributor III

Hi Lukas,

I took this the function from below link.

https://community.nxp.com/t5/S32K-Knowledge-Base/Unified-bootloader-Demo/ta-p/1423099

I created a template project for s32k344. And i added the s32k344  can bootloader files in this project. I fixed the issues and i debug.But i take mistake about boottojumpapp() function.It cant found register handler.How should i configure ld files ? 

BR. 

0 Kudos

lukaszadrapa
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @yavuzklcc 

first of all, please notice that Unified bootloader is unofficial demo only shared on the community. It is provided AS IS with no guarantees and no support (or with very limited support).

My recommendation is to use the same linker files as you can see on those projects. That means the bootloader starts at 0x40_0000 and app starts at 0x44_0000:

bootloader:
int_flash : ORIGIN = 0x00400000, LENGTH = 0x00040000 /* 256K*/

app (there's area 0x200 for block info):
int_flash : ORIGIN = 0x00440200, LENGTH = 0x007FFFFF - 0x00040200

This is then used in the code like this:
/*application can used space*/
const BlockInfo_t gs_astBlockNumA[] = {
{0x00440000u, 0x007D4000}, /*App A information is in the block.*/
};

... so the best way is to keep this layout as is.

Regards,
Lukas

0 Kudos

yavuzklcc
Contributor III

Hi Lukas

it takes AppAddr from this function. IVT seems does not support on design studio.

0 Kudos

lukaszadrapa
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Where does this function come from? It's not function from RTD.

0 Kudos

lukaszadrapa
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @yavuzklcc 

the AppAddr doesn't seem to be correct. It's not within the flash memory at all.

How did you get the AppAddr? What is the address of IVT of your application? Can you read the start address from IVT?

Regards,

Lukas

0 Kudos