Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S32K312 Power Error Notification

Jump to solution
Simon-Liu
Contributor V

Hello

When using the Power component to configure StandBy mode, set the callback function in McuErrorIsrNotification in the [General] tab, and found that in the generated code, only the Error notification in the Power_Ip_PrepareSocStandby function called in the Power_Ip_SetMode function calls the configured callback function, but in other In the called function (such as Power_Ip_MC_ME_ConfigurePartitionClock) the Error notification does not call the configured callback function.
How to configure all error handling callback functions when switching Power mode?

(My purpose is that if an error occurs during the process of entering StandBy, I can be notified of the error and can make a corresponding recovery action)

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Nhi_Nguyen
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi @Simon-Liu ,

McuErrorIsrNotification() just used for errors about voltage that cause interrupt.

Seem that at IP layer, you need to defined error callback by yourself. You need to create input parameter for the function Power_Ip_InstallNotificationsCallback() to install callback that you want to get when have error. For example: I'll create the function Power_ReportPowerErrorsCallback() that contains all callback functions for errors.

You can install it before Power_Init() called by:

Power_Ip_InstallNotificationsCallback(Power_ReportPowerErrorsCallback);

with Power_ReportPowerErrorsCallback() defined as:

Nhi_Nguyen_1-1688120955086.png

So, you have as below:

Nhi_Nguyen_2-1688121188366.png

Best regards,

Nhi

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Nhi_Nguyen
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi @Simon-Liu ,

McuErrorIsrNotification() just used for errors about voltage that cause interrupt.

Seem that at IP layer, you need to defined error callback by yourself. You need to create input parameter for the function Power_Ip_InstallNotificationsCallback() to install callback that you want to get when have error. For example: I'll create the function Power_ReportPowerErrorsCallback() that contains all callback functions for errors.

You can install it before Power_Init() called by:

Power_Ip_InstallNotificationsCallback(Power_ReportPowerErrorsCallback);

with Power_ReportPowerErrorsCallback() defined as:

Nhi_Nguyen_1-1688120955086.png

So, you have as below:

Nhi_Nguyen_2-1688121188366.png

Best regards,

Nhi

Simon-Liu
Contributor V

Hi @Nhi_Nguyen 

Thank you for your answer.