S32K312 MBIST LBIST

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S32K312 MBIST LBIST

rameshnairmetallic
Contributor I

How can i configure MBIST and LBIST to run on wakeup in S32K312? Is it possible.

How can I configure LBIST to detect interrupt line stuck at faults?

0 Kudos
3 Replies

rameshnairmetallic
Contributor I

Can you please provide some sample code.

0 Kudos

VaneB
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @rameshnairmetallic 

A BIST example code is included in the S32_SPD_Demo, which is provided with the S32K3 Safety Peripheral Drivers (SW32K3-STDSW-D > Automotive SW - S32K3 - Safety Peripheral Drivers (SPD)).

0 Kudos

VaneB
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @rameshnairmetallic 

The S32K3 devices supports only Online BIST (started by application, not by Bootrom). It is purely on customer app when to execute the Online BIST, execution of the BIST should have same results either if executed in startup phase or in shutdown phase, therefore no effect to FMEDA.

What need to be considered are prerequisites before executing the BIST as described in the BIST UM chapter: Self-Test prerequisites.

The supported BIST detailed programming sequence for supported configurations are available in the BIST UM. Also there are available the API to configure and run the LBIST/MBIST tests, the API to read results of the LBIST/MBIST tests, the APIs to monitor status of the LBIST/MBIST tests and Result analysis of the LBIST/MBIST execution initiated by itself.

BR, VaneB

0 Kudos