次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

S32K3 Watchdog delay Callback to Reset

ソリューションへジャンプ
921件の閲覧回数
rexoplans
Contributor III

How can I introduce a delay between Reset and Callback? The Watchdog module is resetting the processor before the Callback function completes its operation. I want to separate Callback and Reset. How can I do this?

タグ(1)
0 件の賞賛
1 解決策
811件の閲覧回数
petervlna
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

However, I perform a task within the callback, and the processor resets before this task completes.

Then simply refresh or disable/reenable watchdog inside your function.

I can introduce a delay using the RCM module. How can I achieve this in the S32K3 series?

The RCM is not present here. RGM will react directly on the timeout or SWT with functional reset.

petervlna_1-1695109528891.png

You can also set SWT to generate interrupt first, so the reset will be generated on second timeout.

petervlna_0-1695109161282.png

Best regards,

Peter

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
5 返答(返信)
882件の閲覧回数
petervlna
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Could you please specify about which watchdog are you talking? SWT or some external one?

Simply extend the SWT timeout in case you are talking about it.

petervlna_0-1695029345128.pngpetervlna_1-1695029422688.png

Best regards,

Peter

0 件の賞賛
877件の閲覧回数
rexoplans
Contributor III

Actually, I misspoke. I can enter the watchdog callback function without any issues. However, I perform a task within the callback, and the processor resets before this task completes. In the S32K1 series, I can introduce a delay using the RCM module. How can I achieve this in the S32K3 series?

0 件の賞賛
812件の閲覧回数
petervlna
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

However, I perform a task within the callback, and the processor resets before this task completes.

Then simply refresh or disable/reenable watchdog inside your function.

I can introduce a delay using the RCM module. How can I achieve this in the S32K3 series?

The RCM is not present here. RGM will react directly on the timeout or SWT with functional reset.

petervlna_1-1695109528891.png

You can also set SWT to generate interrupt first, so the reset will be generated on second timeout.

petervlna_0-1695109161282.png

Best regards,

Peter

0 件の賞賛
769件の閲覧回数
rexoplans
Contributor III
Actually, I couldn't disable reset seq without Power Ip module.But now, I havent problem.
0 件の賞賛
872件の閲覧回数
rexoplans
Contributor III
And I'm using SWT
0 件の賞賛