取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

S32K3 HSE Memory ECC Error. RGM FES[F FR18]

2,519 次查看
longfeiwang
Contributor III

MCU: S32K344, HSE has been installed, but the following errors occurred during running:

MCU_JTAG_RST_RESET = McuConf_McuResetReasonConf_MCU_JTAG_RST_RESET

What are the main reasons for this error, as there were no OTA operations or other HSE kernel operations during operation?

标记 (1)
0 项奖励
18 回复数

2,419 次查看
lukaszadrapa
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @longfeiwang 

the only reason I can see for this reset is that instructions EXTEST, HIGHZ or CLAMP are executed by JTAGC.

Is that random or does it occur every time? Is a debugger connected? Does it happen if you run different application?

Regards,

Lukas

0 项奖励

2,405 次查看
longfeiwang
Contributor III

The target board is in the offline test state, and the Jtag is not connected. The output of the error code is matched and located through the CAN printed message information. The same error basically occurs once a day.

0 项奖励

2,395 次查看
lukaszadrapa
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Do you follow the recommendations from hardware design guide? Are there pull resistors on JTAG signals?

lukaszadrapa_0-1690271749340.png

Regards,

Lukas

0 项奖励

2,389 次查看
longfeiwang
Contributor III

yes follow the recommendations:

longfeiwang_0-1690273990314.png

0 项奖励

2,384 次查看
lukaszadrapa
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Thanks. I have to ask if there are other reasons for this reset. I will let you know later. Notice that it may take some time.

Regards,

Lukas

0 项奖励

2,348 次查看
longfeiwang
Contributor III
Another important piece of information: FS26 works in debug mode without this error.
0 项奖励

2,329 次查看
lukaszadrapa
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

The main reason to use debug mode is that the watchdog is disabled. Could you check if the reset is caused by the FS26? You can read FS_DIAG_SAFETY1 register after the reset via SPI. Check BAD_WD_DATA and BAD_WD_TIMING bits. Is any of them set? It's possible that JTAG_RST is just some side effect in this case.

By the way, I'm still waiting for details about JTAG_RST reasons, I hope I will receive the response soon.

Regards,

Lukas

0 项奖励

2,226 次查看
lukaszadrapa
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @longfeiwang 

It looks like there are no other reasons for JTAG_RST other than I mentioned earlier. I was asked if it is possible to do an AB swap test to confirm whether this issue follows the chip or the board.

Have you had a chance to check the watchdog as I mentioned in previous post?

Regards,

Lukas

0 项奖励

2,204 次查看
longfeiwang
Contributor III

The problem should have been resolved. After initializing the watchdog in S32K3, setmode was not called. When I called setmode(wdg_43_Instance0_ etMode(WDGIF_SLOW_MODE), the reset did not occur again. Will the process of initializing the watchdog not configure the working mode?

0 项奖励

2,216 次查看
longfeiwang
Contributor III
The problem should have been resolved. After initializing the watchdog in S32K3, setmode was not called. When I called setmode, the reset did not occur again. Will the process of initializing the watchdog not configure the working mode?
0 项奖励

2,198 次查看
lukaszadrapa
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Yes, Wdg_43_Instance0_SetMode() should be called at the beginning.

0 项奖励

1,957 次查看
longfeiwang
Contributor III

Do I need to call this function every time before feeding the dog? In the current test, it is found that if the function is not called before feeding the dog, there is still a reset probability.

0 项奖励

1,945 次查看
lukaszadrapa
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @longfeiwang 

could you please create new ticket here for this?

https://support.nxp.com/s/?language=en_US

I'm not really sure, so it will be better to assign the new ticket directly to SW group.

Thanks,

Lukas

0 项奖励

2,179 次查看
WeoWang
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Lukas,

I have a question, in the wdg example(C:\NXP\SW32K3_RTD_4.4_R21-11_3.0.0_P01_HF02\eclipse\plugins\Wdg_TS_T40D34M30I0R0\examples\EBT\S32K3XX\Wdg_Example_S32K344), wdg is configured in slow mode:

WeoWang_0-1691487596516.png

In main.c, I can understand that it switches to the fast mode by calling Wdg_43_Instance0_SetMode(WDGIF_FAST_MODE):

WeoWang_2-1691487800834.png

While in this case, the customer didn't want to use fast mode, why is Wdg_43_Instance0_SetMode(WDGIF_SLOW_MODE) still needed?

Best Regards

0 项奖励

2,161 次查看
lukaszadrapa
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @WeoWang 

because I'm not Autosar expert, could you please create new thread for this? We will assign it directly to Auto SW team. Thanks.

Regards,

Lukas

0 项奖励

2,149 次查看
WeoWang
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Lukas,

https://community.nxp.com/t5/S32K/S32K3-Watchdog-s-Default-Mode/m-p/1701638#M25888

This is the new ticket that I created, thanks for the help.

0 项奖励

2,130 次查看
lukaszadrapa
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Thanks, assigned to Auto SW group.

0 项奖励

2,375 次查看
longfeiwang
Contributor III

Thanks Reply

0 项奖励