キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 
2,425件の閲覧回数
Jeevi
Contributor I

Hi,

I am trying S32K146 microcontroller with external RTC through I2C communication. Is there any examples related to it?

0 件の賞賛
1 解決策
2,395件の閲覧回数
Senlent
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi@Jeevi

I can't help you check the RX3180 related tests because this is not within the scope of our service.
I suggest you use a logic analyzer or oscilloscope to analyze whether the data you are generating and receiving is correct

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
3 返答(返信)
2,405件の閲覧回数
Senlent
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi@Jeevi

1. There are routines about I2C in the IDE. These routines can help you become familiar with how to use the I2C module of S32K1.
2. We do not have usage routines based on S32K1xx communicating RTC chip through I2C

0 件の賞賛
2,400件の閲覧回数
Jeevi
Contributor I

Hi @Senlent 

Thanks for the information. I have modified the code of S32k146 lpi2c master with external RTC module. Can you please verify the code.I am not able to get the RTC value from the module. I have attached the main.c file and registers file. Can you please help me?

0 件の賞賛
2,396件の閲覧回数
Senlent
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi@Jeevi

I can't help you check the RX3180 related tests because this is not within the scope of our service.
I suggest you use a logic analyzer or oscilloscope to analyze whether the data you are generating and receiving is correct

0 件の賞賛