次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Problem with unified bootloader S32k344

747件の閲覧回数
Miki849
Contributor II

Hi ! 

I am trying to update this demo to RTD 2.0 Version.

I changed the SDK and i change the library directory, and the sdk.

But when i try to update the code i always have the same error: 

Issue: Processor '' detected in NXP GCC 10.2 for Arm 32-bit Bare-Metal project does not match with currently selected 'S32K344'. Target processor not supported or the computer is not on-line.
Level: Error
Type: Tool problem
Tool: McuConfiguration
Origin: S32K344_CAN_Bootloader_RTD100
Resource: Processor

I dont know what i can see to resolve this error .

Kind regards 

Miguel

0 件の賞賛
2 返答(返信)

247件の閲覧回数
tecprasant
Contributor II

@Miki849 

Hi Miguel, I am getting the same error message as you had pointed out. I am getting the Error in a different context but not in bootloader.

I get the error message: Processor "" detected in the NXP GCC 10.2 for Arm 32 bit Bare-Metal project does not match the currently selected "S32K344". 

Were you able to resolve this error? I am not sure what mistake I have done in the project.

I have posted the issue here: https://community.nxp.com/t5/S32K/S32K3xx-Error-in-S32DS-Platform-IDE-while-configuring-the/m-p/1797... 

Thanks in advance!

0 件の賞賛

722件の閲覧回数
VaneB
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @Miki849 

1. Try the following:
    Using Project wizard, create a new project, selecting S32K3 device, and the new SDK in the SDK selection menu.
  2. Copy the application source files from your pre-existing project as well as any customizations you made to the project properties.\

Note: If you used the S32 Configuration Tools to setup pins, clocks, peripherals, etc. These settings could be exported from the existing project and then imported into the new one.

I hope this will help you.

B.R.

VaneB

0 件の賞賛