キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Max Current at GPIOs of S32K344

1,195件の閲覧回数
Arkadiy
Contributor I

What is the maximum current that can be drawn from the GPIOs of S32K344 without significant voltage drop and damage?

I have found only the minimum current specification in the datasheet on the pages 70-71.

Arkadiy_0-1668175000573.png

Thank You!

タグ(4)
0 件の賞賛
返信
3 返答(返信)

1,157件の閲覧回数
Arkadiy
Contributor I

Hello @JRoberto 

Thank you for your reply.

Where can I find the specification for the maximum current for VDD_HV_A/B?
In an earlier version of the datasheet [S32K3xx Data Sheet, Rev. 2, DraftA, 11/2020] there was the following table. New datasheet does not contain this table anymore.

Arkadiy_0-1668584583368.png

If I understood your answer correctly, then I could get 200 mA from it when using only one pin. What actually, according to my understanding can not be possible.

If there is no information about the maximum output current of a GPIO, would it be possible to get the R_DSON from the push-pull stage of the GPIO?

Arkadiy_2-1668585054242.png

Thank You!

0 件の賞賛
返信

1,132件の閲覧回数
Daniel-Aguirre
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

The maximum current for all ports is given on Table 22 on S32K3xx Data Sheet, Rev. 5.2, 10/2022 with the description of "Output high current total for all ports".

The RDSON is not typically given on this kind of technology but given a defined voltage and a defined current you could do a good guess regarding the RDSON [Table 21, S32K3xx Data Sheet, Rev. 5.2, 10/2022].

This can be done with the maximum low voltage and the minimum current that it supplies and using the ohm law you could get the resistance.

Again, this is just a good guess that could apply to a worst-case scenario.

Please, let us know if this information was helpful.

1,166件の閲覧回数
JRoberto
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello @Arkadiy 

There is no such a typical max current for a single IO Pin, the VDD_HV_A or VDD_HV_B is like a current source with a maximum output capability. The sum of each IO current should not exceed the max capability of the GPIO otherwise you would damage the current source.

I hope this information helps!