cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can experimental phenomena in the s32k324 urat routine be observed

Jump to solution
rookie_engineer
Contributor I

Excuse me. After downloading "Uart Example S32K344", I debug it normally and short the pin according to the description. According to reason, it should be OK, but I don't seem to see the phenomenon of the experiment, and I don't know where the string has been sent. Can anyone answer that? Thank you very much! Some code and a zip oaf the routines are attached below.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
VaneB
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @rookie_engineer 

This example code implements communication between Lpuart instance 3 and Flexio instance 0. In this example, to validate that the two messages were transmitted and received with no problem, you need to consult the status of the function Send_Data(). 

B.R.

Vane 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
VaneB
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @rookie_engineer 

This example code implements communication between Lpuart instance 3 and Flexio instance 0. In this example, to validate that the two messages were transmitted and received with no problem, you need to consult the status of the function Send_Data(). 

B.R.

Vane 

0 Kudos
rookie_engineer
Contributor I

Thank you very much for your reply, but I seem to have encountered a chip lock when I Resume. I use JLINK, and the error code is: WARNING: Failed to read memory@address 0x2001FFC0WARNING: Failed to read memory@address 0x2001FFF8.

Could you please help me? Thank you very much.

0 Kudos
VaneB
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @rookie_engineer 

Could you share an error image? Does this behavior happen with any other example code? 

0 Kudos