Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flexio_spi_ip_fault in s32k344 lpspi_flexio_ip_transfer_s32k344

Jump to solution
lluo
Contributor III

Hi,

I am trying to run the demo project lpspi_flexio_ip_transfer_s32k344 on S32K3X4EVB-Q257 . I didn't make any change. As for the hardware connection, I followed the instruction as shown in the description.txt file. 

The code got stuck in the following line:

while (FLEXIO_SPI_IP_IDLE != Flexio_Spi_Ip_GetStatus(SLAVE_EXTERNAL_DEVICE.Instance));

I found there was a fault called Flexio_spi_ip_fault happens as shown in the attached image. Do you probably know why this happens? 

Thank you in advance.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

If you encounter the problem again, please tell me how to reproduce the problem so that I can test and check the cause.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
SParihar
Contributor III

I am also having same issue when I configure 2 FlexIOs to for SPI communication similar to the example lpspi_flexio_ip_transfer_s32k344. I am using the s32k3x4evb q172 board and have followed the instruction provided in description.txt

I also faced issues in running the SPI transfer example which has not been solved yet,
https://community.nxp.com/t5/S32K/Lpspi-Flexio-Ip-Transfer-S32k344-SPI-example-is-not-working/m-p/17...

0 Kudos
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

My colleague will communicate with you in your post. 

0 Kudos
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

Which version of S32K3 RTD are you testing?

Since you are using S32K3X4EVB-Q257, do you use Pinmatrix to connect the SPI pins as mentioned in description.txt?

Lpspi_Flexio_Ip_Transfer_S32K344_RTD300P07 description.png

Best Regards,
Robin
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos
lluo
Contributor III

Hi, Robin,

Thank you for your reply. We soldered extra wires on the board as shown in the circled area in the attached screenshot. And I am using s32 design studio 3.5. The S32K RTD  that I am using is RTD 4.0.0 D2311. Today I've tried to run the demo and it is working, though I still have no idea why the fault happened yesterday.  

0 Kudos
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

If you encounter the problem again, please tell me how to reproduce the problem so that I can test and check the cause.

0 Kudos
lluo
Contributor III

noted. Thank you.

0 Kudos