Lpspi_Flexio_Ip_Transfer_S32k344 SPI example is not working correctly

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lpspi_Flexio_Ip_Transfer_S32k344 SPI example is not working correctly

SParihar
Contributor III

I am trying to run the Lpspi_Flexio_Ip_S32k344 example present in the S32 Design Studio on S32K3X4EVB-T172. I have connected the jumpers as written in the description file.
But upon running the code, data from TxSlaveBuffer gets stored in RxMasterBuffer but the RxSlaveBuffer remains empty. 
I am just running the example code as it is, so there should not be any problem. So why Master to Slave transfer is not working ?? What am I doing wrong ?

0 Kudos
4 Replies

Senlent
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi@SParihar

I guess the demo you're using is Lpspi_Flexio_Ip_Transfer_S32K344 

From the picture in the below you can see, the supported boards are S32K3X4EVB-Q257 or S32K3XXEVB-Q172, not S32K3X4EVB-T172

so please double check if the pin settings are the same or not.

Senlent_0-1698633521700.png

SParihar
Contributor III
I have checked the pin settings, between the boards and both are same. I have connected jumpers as described in description, and I am running the example code wit hlatest version of S32 Design Studio.
Still, Master to Slave transmission is not happening.
0 Kudos

SParihar
Contributor III
But rest all the example programs, except for one, are functioning as expected, and the data transfer from the slave to the master is occurring successfully. The problem is occuring to only a portion of the program. I have reviewed the Arduino headers in the schematic diagram and and I found not much difference in jumpers. Is there any other aspect that I may have overlooked?
0 Kudos

Senlent
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi@SParihar

There will be no problem with the software side. We have tested these sample codes on the corresponding hardware. I think the problem is still a hardware problem.

0 Kudos